No two law firms are identical.
Don't get stuck with a one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter solution that cannot be customized to meet your firm's individual needs, or tailored to address emerging opportunities and challenges.
- The #1 cloud-based CRM application in the world with a user community exceeding 1 million
- Hosted by the world's leading cloud computing provider, Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE: CRM)
- Extended by hundreds of differents apps created by Salesforce developers to meet diverse functional needs
- Protected by a robust security infrastructure.
Whether you are a litigator or a transactional attorney, or a solo, small, mid-size or large law firm, Salesforce.com offers the flexibility, features and functionality to enable you to:
- Meet your unique practice marketing and management requirements
- Accommodate every aspect of your client lifecycle from acquisition to intake to communication to invoicing
- Automate the management of both litigation and transactional matters from inception to resolution
Marketing and Business Development
- Capture leads from your website and automate followup
- Build custom communication templates
- Access marketing materials for incorporation into campaigns
- Execute targeted email marketing campaigns
- Track the status of individual new business opportunities
Benefits: Convert more leads into new business, and prevent new opportunities from "falling through the cracks"
- Track the status of key matter tasks, documents and deadlines with matter Dashboards
- Create "exception" reports to identify missing documents and unfinished tasks
- Assign tasks to individual attorneys, paralegals or other staff members and set deadlines
- Create custom document templates from your frequently used documents and forms that can be populated with data from your contact fields
- Update clients on matter status at key intervals
- Integrate with third party applications to import data relevant to pending matters directly into Salesforce
Benefits: avoid missed deadlines and overlooked details; eliminate confusion and misunderstandings regarding the roles and responsibilities of attorneys and other staff assigned to a matter; keep clients happy by keeping them informed of matter status.
- Schedule appointments
- Set reminders for meetings, court dates and deadlines
- Share calendars with colleagues
- View and edit your calendar from any mobile device
Benefits: avoid missed appointments and appearances; coordinate schedules with colleagues, opposing counsel and other contacts
- Store documents directly on Salesforce, or integrate seamlessly with specialized document management services such as NetDocuments and Dropbox
- Associate individual documents to appropriate client matters
- Restrict access to certain documents to specific users
Benefits: gain a 360-degree view of, and easy access to all documents related to a matter
Billing & Invoicing
- Track time spent on individual client matters
- Integrate with leading accounting applications such as QuickBooks
- Create and distribute professional invoices
Benefits: increase revenue by keeping better track of time and invoicing on a timely basis.
Note: certain capabilities may only be available with certain Salesforce.com Editions