Did you know that 42% of CRM systems go completely unused after purchase? Our training program is designed to maximize the adoption rate of your staff, and ensure efficient and effective use of Salesforce.
-- For law firms rolling out Salesforce for the first time
Initial training will focus on getting users acquainted with the Salesforce interface, and reviewing the use of key Salesforce "objects" such as Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Events, and Tasks.
We'll then advance to specific "use" cases identified during "Discovery." (see samples below).
-- For law firms already using Salesforce
Training will focus on "use" cases identified during Discovery. While such "use" cases will differ from firm to firm, sample "use" cases for a typical law firm might include:
- How to customize Reports and Dashboards for maximum visibility into Lead and Opportunity status
- How to leverage the Salesforce web-to-lead functionality to capture leads from your firm website, and automatically assign those leads to specific individuals for follow up
- How to create, execute and track the results of email marketing campaigns
- How to manage marketing collateral
- How to use the calendar function to most efficiently schedule and track calls and meetings with leads, clients, opposing counsel and other contacts
- How to view and edit your calendar from a mobile device
- How to share your calendar with a colleague for coordinated scheduling
Case/Matter Management (Litigation or Transactional)
- How to customize Reports and Dashboards to track the status of litigations and transactions from inception to resolution
- How to associate documents made available in Salesforce (via integration with a document management application) with client matters tracked in Salesforce
- How to create and manage internal triggers and alerts based on firm business rules to assign tasks associated with a particular matter to specific attorneys or other staff
- How to use Salesforce to keep clients apprised of matter status
- How to build Reports that answer such questions as:
- What stage of the matter are we at?
- What documents are we missing?
- What deadlines are upcoming?
- Have we missed any steps?
- How to utilize Chatter (in Salesforce and Chatter Desktop) for increased internal collaboration and teamwork on pending matters
- How to create email and MS Word templates to automate and track day-to-day communications with leads, clients, opposing counsel and other contacts
- How to generate and track RFP’s, proposals, retainers, and invoices
Note: certain capabilities may only be available with certain Salesforce.com Editions